NO FISH, NO PAY!
Is there really such thing as a fishing charter with no fish? We don’t think so. Therefore, you only pay if there are fish in the picture. To ensure that happens, our day starts hours before the trip and doesn’t end until sundown. Our Captain, David Hoke, is a true native who has fished the Southwest Florida waters his entire life. This is his passion, and he knows his reputation is at stake every time he steps foot on the boat.
Captain David Hoke is a FULL TIME fishing guide who fishes 275+ days a year running close to 350 charters. While catching fish is always top priority, having fun is equally important. Captain Hoke does his best to keep a laid back, fun atmosphere that keeps people coming back year after year.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE ON THE
WATERS ON SOUTHWEST FLORIDA, CONTACT US TODAY!
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE VARIETY OF FISHING CHARTERS WE OFFER!
- Pine Island Fishing Charters
- Pine Island Tarpon Fishing
- Punta Gorda Fishing Charters
- Port Charlotte Fishing Charters
- Boca Grande Fishing Charters
- Boca Grande Tarpon Fishing
- Englewood Fishing Charters
- Snook Fishing Charters
- Fort Myers Fishing Charters
- Inshore Fishing Charters
- Family Fishing Charters
- Group and Corporate Fishing Charters
- Redfish Fishing Charters